Sunday, September 28, 2008

Justin

Justin started a new preschool this year. We were really sad to leave Ms. Becki! We loved her so much...Ethan had her for two years and Justin had her last year, so I was nervous about changing schools, but he loves it! For some reason the pictures turned out a little fuzzy. He started a couple of weeks after Jake and Ethan did, so I had a lot of fun with him just being at home. His first day was really hard on me. I do not do well with change, and not really knowing this school and what he was doing all day long drove me crazy. I cried all day! Can you believe it!! I am pathetic! You would think I would get over the anxiety of leaving my children...he is my third one. I went to pick him up and he thought he was going to sleep over because I had him pack an extra set of clothes...just in case. He told me, "Mom that wasn't that long!" I was relieved to hear that because one of my concerns was that it was too long! He loves his new preschool! It really helped having his good friend Gaven there. They have become in separable. They are really cute together and it's nice seeing him finally have a "bud".







When he's not a preschool we like to hang out at home and play games....This is what it looks like most of the time when they are at home chilling...they are so cute


They are either playing the x-box or the wii. Owen is amazing with this stuff. He loves the computer too. He's only 18 months old and he's already hooked!!





So we got a zoo membership to detox from the video games. Owen loves animals. He goes crazy when he sees one. Its been fun having them together. They have been growing closer and its wonderful to see the relationship grow. I love having you guys!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Destin is beautiful isn't it? We went a couple years ago and loved it! Except for us it rained more than it was sunny! I am glad it wasn't that way for you. Your boys are so cute! Watching your boys it makes me imagine how James grew up, because his family has four boys too.

Karin said...

That's cute that they get to spend more time the two of them. I love the picture of them playing XBOX.

Also- Jake's face is hilarious on the way to school.

Karin

Cindy Killebrew said...

We love pre-school too! Todd couldn't understand why he didn't have his old teacher. I am so glad Justin has a buddy. They sure make school fun! The boys look super cute there vegged out on the bed watching TV.