Sunday, September 28, 2008

First Day of School..Look how excited they are!



At least Ethan was....ok Jake was too, he just wasn't excited about Mom taking his picture. I guess he's gotten to old for that, but I BEGGED him...PLEASE, just one more year! I know, I know, next year I will not embarrass him. He was still mad at me, walking down the hall to his class, so I told him bye as I walked Ethan to his class. My wonderful son, came running back to me about two minutes later realizing that I really needed a hug. I love him so much. He hugged me and let me kiss the top of his head and headed back down the hall. He's gotten so big! 4th Grade...WOW! Ethan was excited to start 1st Grade. I was a little nervous about the whole lunch thing...he talks non stop at dinner. I have to tell him to stop talking and eat! I reminded him that morning that he needed to eat first because he was on a time schedule. I got Ethan settle in his class and I snuck into Jake's for a few more pictures. This time he didn't throw as much of a fit!





I know this is going to be a good year for you boys! I miss you when your gone! I really do look forward to 3:00 in the afternoon. I love you guys!!




1 comment:

Cindy Killebrew said...

I love Jacob's face. Great pictures Mom!