Sunday, October 12, 2008

ETHAN TURNS 7!!!

Ethan turned 7!
We had so much fun this year. He wanted an Indiana Jones birthday party so we invited around fourteen of his friends to come over and drive me crazy! Seriously, what was I thinking! We did have a lot of fun, making mummy casts out of barbie dolls, making an Indiana Jones satchel, digging for buried treasure, and doing a few games. We had, alligator eyes (grapes), butterfly wings (pretzels), magic potion (punch), poison antidotes (M&M's), worms (gummies) and cake! It was a hit. He had a lot of fun and got a ton of great gifts from all of his friends. He is one lucky boy! We woke him up that morning with our traditional birthday breakfast in bed and presents. Then we had a family birthday party that Sunday. He was very spoiled. He is such a great kid. Always smiling, and making everyone else smile. He always has something to say and is usually trying to make you laugh. He can recite just about any kid movie out there, and he is an amazing dancer! Really, just ask his Uncle Brian and Aunt Anna, he was a hit at their wedding reception. I love you so much Ethan, I love all those freckles on your sweet little face! You light up my world! I love being your Mom! These seven years have gone by so fast, but have been the best seven years of my life. Daddy and I look forward to your next birthday...the big 8! We love you so much kiddo!

1 comment:

Cindy Killebrew said...

What a great guy Ethan is! He always has a smile on his face. He is always so friendly to Todd. Happy Birthday Ethan, I hope you like the Ben 10 watch.