Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fun Stuff We Did This Summer

This summer was so busy! It flew by. I still can't believe your back in school already. Here's a few things that we did...

Mom decided to have you guys do some FUN projects. Anything that requires a mess is always a blast. Owen got in on the action as well.....


Here's Owen helping me with another mess. He keeps me really busy!

He's always getting into something and I am always picking up after him. Justin was a lot like this. Him and Riley would scheme together to see what they could get into....
We also had swim lessons. I am so lucky to have a neighbor who teaches, so we just walk out our front door and there we are. Jake is too old for them now but Ethan and Justin took them and really improved. Justin is swimming so good now, he can go on the slide and get to the ladder without me having to get into the pool. It makes it easier on me because I have to look after Owen in the shallow end. I still keep an eye on him but he is doing really well. Ethan is a fish. Luckily all the boys have taken to the water really fast. Owen already floats on his back! We can't wait to get that pool in our back yard....right DAD!

Fourth of July

We usually go over Grandma and Grandpa Wall's house to celebrate the 4th with all the cousins. We had a good time. Dinner is always good, and Grandma goes out of her way to make sure the kids have fire crackers and glow sticks to play with.




We also got a chance to go to six flags. That was so fun! I took Jake and Ethan and Justin and Owen stayed home with Dad. We caught up with the cousins when we got there and had a blast. It was Ethan's first time to ride a roller coaster so I thought he would be scared, nope, not Ethan! He just laughed the whole time, I can't believe I expected anything but:) He's such a ham. I really wanted him to ride the shock wave but it was closed. Jake rode the titan three times. It was so much fun. I want to go back in October when it cools down a bit. Next time Dad will have to come with us.

The kids had a lot of fun this summer...I still haven't posted Jake's birthday or our trip to Destin.

They just played and hung out, did some soccer camps, football camps and got together with friends and family. I loved having them home with me!


2 comments:

Cindy Killebrew said...

Looks like a wonderful summer! I love the messy pictures!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Where's the pool with the diving board? Can you believe summer has come and gone? CRAZY!