Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Head Trama Part Two

Hopefully the saying of....it comes in three's does not come true in this family. I was talking to a friend on the phone while Jake comes in and says...MOM!!! LOOK!!! I turned around to Ethan with blood coming out of his head this time, so I got off the phone and examined it. Yep, he needed stiches. This time I knew. So I called my dear friend that I just got off the phone with and she took my kiddo's while Ethan, Owen (of course I couldn't leave him) and I went to the urgent care. This summer has been full of events! He cried and I held his hand, but at least I didn't have to hold him down kicking and screaming like a ten year old that I know. Three stiches, and I was able to take them out myself. ( I know, I am amazing:) ) Now they both have things to bragg about. Its all part of being a boy. I just hope that its not part of the other two until next year.

6 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That is no fun. I'm sure the boys will love their battle wound stories but I don't envy your position as their mom.

I'm glad you guys are back in town. We can't wait to see you.

Karin

I love the family reunion update.

Kiera said...

I love the pictures from utah! I love Utah! I can't wait to go in a couple weeks! Looks like you had a blast!

Gina said...

Yes, we are a well family once again. (so to speak) I'm not sure I could answer Brent with a straight face being called "pooh"! Balend's endearing term for me is "G". ya, too romantic.

Your family reunion entry is great. It made me want to live in Utah more so than I already have. It's so beautiful there. And the four wheelers, mountains, camping...too fun.

Cindy Killebrew said...

Oh, the life! The stories they will get to tell when they are older. Of course Adam still tends to end up in the ER quite frequently. :)

Kiera said...

Sure, we can go on Wednesday. Audrey would absolutely love it! She has been asking for weeks to go to the zoo! Call me and let me know what time you want to go.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Hey- I left before I had the chance to tell you but you looked really nice yesterday at church. I wanted to stop and talk to you since it has been forever but things were a little crazy. My parents were driving home from San Antonio and were able to stop for the blessing. They were literally here less than 24 hours and drove back to Utah.