Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Laser Tag Night

We went out to Main Event last night for FHE. Jake was promised a night out, where ever he wanted if he did well on his TAKS test. I was so proud of him, he did more than well, he did great so he chose laser tag. Ethan and Justin were not tall enough to go in and participate so we spent tons of Daddy's money on arcade games while he and Dad played. On the way home Justin started to cry..."Mom, Ms. Becki won't give me an A" I started to laugh silently. It was so cute. He thought he couldn't play laser tag because he didn't get an "A". So I explained everything to him and he felt better. The picture is Justin's first day at preschool with Ms. Becki. She taught Ethan the previous two years and we love her dearly. She's been great for our kids and I'm sure she would give Justin tons of A's if he was graded. He's such a good kid for other people, a handle for me, but does really good at school. I love spending time with him. Now that Owen has gotten bigger, I noticed that him and Justin play together a lot more. I love watching this, because it was really hard on Justin when Ethan first started preschool. He misses Ethan so much more now that he is in kindergarten, so I am so pleased to see that he is now able to play with his younger brother. He's had to grow up so much faster than a normal four year old, just to keep up with Ethan and Jacob. Watching him sort of re-vert back so that he plays on Owens level is so cute. After laser tag we came home and had a lesson on how your family will always be there for you. I am constantly telling you boys to be nicer to each other, because your brothers ARE your best friends! Hopefully I can instill this message so that it rings true when your older. I love you guys so much and I am so lucky to have you!

1 comment:

Emily R said...

you are such a good mom. i am sad i couldnt go out with you today... (but perhaps that can be said in a phone call)...
anyways, congrats to jake for doing so well on his test. glad aaron doesnt have to do those for a couple yrs. yuck.