Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ThanksGiving

This Thanksgiving was GREAT! We are very grateful for so many things. I am grateful that Justin has found his best buddy...Gavin. Charity will always be one of Justin's favorite friends, but she has moved to Frisco and she started school this year so it was hard for him not having someone around...thanks Gavin for filling the void! Everyday I wake up to Justin telling me..."Mom, Call Ruff so Gavin can come over!"

Ethan is so cute! I am thankful that he loves...loves...loves...school. He wishes it was school everyday! He loves his teacher and he loves his friends. He is such a sweet child and is so well, behaved at school. I am so thankful for his example! Your such a great kid Ethan!
This is Jake in line for his Thanksgiving feast. He has so many good friends. I am so thankful that I don't have to worry about your friends. They are all really good boys. You are so fun to be around. I love you kiddo!
This year, all of the Wall side came down for Thanksgiving.


I love it when we all get together! The kids have so much fun and can't stand to leave each other at night. We went bowling, jumped on the trampoline, watched movies, rode bikes, scooters, played tag, and just hung out. There are twelve boys and two girls. So much fun! So much yummy food...isn't that what thanksgiving is all about?
For a FHE activity I had the kids and Mom and Dad write what we were thankful for...here goes..
Ethan: I am thankful for...Pilgrims (he had just learned about them in school, so he was hung up about them)
Jake: I am thankful for....Money, shelter, pilgrims, houses, school, sports, food, parents, teachers, cars, church, scriptures, PSP, WII, brothers, toys, Christmas, baby brother, Halloween, turkey, clothes, trampoline, Indians, movie theaters....whew!!
Owen: I am thankful for...scribbles (that's what he drew)
Justin: I am thankful for...my brothers, my school, my friends, my mom and dad, Owen.
Dad: I am thankful for... (he drew pictures of) Mom, house, RV, Garden and football.
Mom: I am thankful for..my four boys, my wonderful/gorgeous husband, the gospel, the temple, the church, my friends, my house, that I get to stay at home and raise my family, daddy's new job, that Owen is not sick right now.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!





2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. It is always special when family is around. I enjoy seeing you and the boys at the park and watching them play.

Happiness is Homemade said...

So Owen is not one of Justin's brothers? Or he is just extra special and gets named twice! I love those boys!